March Desktop Freebie!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Popping in with a freebie today! It's nearly March which means DESKTOP SWITCHEROO! Gotta snag it, fill it with your little leprechauns and put it on your computer desktops! The desktop is available it all my stores: Di Hickman Designs, a cherry on top and scrapwow.



The March Desktop is made with my new mini kit, imaginatively entitled: St Patrick's Day! I love making mini kits! This kit has 4 pp, 3 solids and 10 embellishments. Priced right at just $1.95 throughout March! Again available at all my digital stores: Di Hickman Designs, a cherry on top and scrapwow.


Enjoy!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com