April Desktop freebie & new digital scrapbooking kit!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's April 1st tomorrow, which means of course it's desktop freebie time! If you want to download April's desktop check out my digital stores at: Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top


I made the desktop with my new digital kit Chick-a-dee. I don't know about you but I am so loving Spring! And to celebrate I made this kit with Springy colors and a little Chicky :) I love the colors, and the papers in this kit.


Remember these are available in all my digital stores: Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top!!! Check 'em out!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com