Card Sketch April #1

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April! And welcome to the sketch preview redesign, hope you all like it :) The card packs in future will all be pink :) color coding the layout templates too, possibly blue! Lots to do! This weeks sketch is again a mixture of 2 or 3 sketches, all squished into one to create something new!


As I'm still organizing my scraproom I used what was closest at hand which is the new MAMBI papers! Beautiful papers, and I think these go well with the prima flowers! Not sure about the manly sentiment with flowers but I'm sticking with it!

"The greatest father" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Papers + Die Cut sticker: MAMBI; Flowers: Prima; Cardstock: DCWV;



"Just Cuz" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper; a2z; Cardstock: Bazzill; Flowers: JoAnns, Making Memories; Punch: Fiskars; Bling: MAMBI, Heidi Swapp; Letters: Heidi Swapp; Rubs: Doodlebug; Buttons: craft supply



"Thank You Chocolate Lime" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, Cardstock – Bazzill Swiss Dot, Trim – Prima, Stamps – Papermania and Heidi Grace



"Happy Easter" card by Raechelle Bellus
Supplies: cs: Bazzill; pp and die cuts: Sasafrass Lass; letters: Heidi Swapp; ink



"New Baby Girl" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Offray ribbon, Patterned paper by Papermania, sweet nothings, gems by paper chase, Stamped greeting, studio G stamps, Pink chalk ink, Stamped image of baby grow from Craft Stamps.



"Hi" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: DCWV cardstock, KI Memories paper, Doodlebug alphabet stickers, Green Tara large blossom, Prima flowers, buttons, craft cord, pin, black gel pen.



"Best Wishes" card by Linda Flinders



"Get Well soon" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers ~ Basic Grey Euphoria; Stamps ~ Autumn Leaves; Rub on sentiment ~ Karen Foster; Trim ~ from stash; Adhesive pearls ~ Papermania



"Friends" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Carolee's Creations Adornit What a Hoot pp & sticker ; Prima Cadoobles , Core'dinations Whitewashed cardstock



"Congrats" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Webster's Pages; Flowers: Making Memories; Ink: Clearsnap; Die: Quickutz; Jewels: Craft Supply



As always hook me up in the comments if you make a card with the sketch, I love to come check them out!

Di

1 comments:

Made by Mandy April 1, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

I've got no time to craft at the moment due to looking after an ill elderly relative but I LOVE this sketch and really want to play.

The samples are lovely and I love the new look template.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com