Card Sketch March #3

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Did everyone enjoy St Patrick's Day? I just got SO MUCH accomplished yesterday I amazed myself! Love days like that, need more of those for sure! Today of course is Wednesday which means CARD SKETCH! Love Wednesdays! Here is this weeks sketch


I didn't have to reach far for this weeks papers! I'd gotten an 8x8 stack of DCWV papers recently and true to form had just left them on my scrap table. So I just reached for them for this card. I think it's the DCWV Whimsy stack, which is beautiful!

"Hi" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Cardstock & Paper: DCWV; Brads: HOTP; Alpha: ki memories; Ribbon: unknown




"Birthday" card by Andrea Gourley
Supplies: Ice Cream Party by Shabby Miss Jenn; Stamped computer font; May Arts ribbon; Wooden Heart - Hobbycraft; card - Stampin' Up



"Love" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: DCWV cardstock, DCWV Spring Stack papers, Fancy Pants chipboard, Stazon ink, white Sign pen, K&Co Que Sera Sera die-cut, Elusive Images butterfly stamps, beaded string and pearls from stash.



"Happy Birthday" card by Linda Flinders


"Smile" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Graphic 45 Fashionista patterned papers and die cut,Bazzill Swiss Dots cardstocks, Robin's Nest Primary Dew Drops , May Arts ribbon



"Cute Owl!" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers – Sassafras My Dearest, Pocketful of Rosies & Robotics; Owl – packaging tag from Paperchase; Lace – from stash



"Birthday Girl" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Magnolia happy birthday stamp, patterned paper junkitz salsa. ribbon from hobby craft, pink chalk ink, pink charms from paperchase.



"Get Well" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Pink Paislee paper; Bazzill cardstock; Boxer Scrapbook buttons and ribbon; Prima flower; Kaiser Craft rub ons


"Falling for You" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Trim: Webster's Pages; Letter Stickers: Scrapworks, American Crafts; Flower: Making Memories; Button: Bazzill Basics; Twine: Craft Supply



"Happy Birthday" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Cardstock – Bazzill Basics Swiss Dots, Patterned Paper – My Mind’s Eye, Brads – Papermania, Ribbon from Stash, Rubons



Just a reminder to link me up in the comments if you make a card with the sketch, I love to come check them out!

Di

4 comments:

Unknown March 18, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Hello Di!

I'm late doing my March #2 sketch, but it's on my blog now. March #3 here I come...!

Freycob's Blog

Thanks x

elnorac March 19, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Love this card template! Thank you very much. It's inspiring to see all the lovely cards based on it, too.

jo March 20, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Hi Di!!

My friend Jo has made a card using this sketch but won't link to it so I'll do it for her as she'd love to get visitors to her new blog LOL!

Her card is here

Spot-On March 20, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Hehehe Jo thanks! I left her some love. Funny we're both ex-pats!

Am I that scary she wouldn't leave a comment? lol!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com