Layout Sketch - March

Saturday, March 14, 2009

So it's surely time for the March layout sketch? I think so! This is DiAGRAM #62 and free for a limited time in my digital store, so go snag it while you can. The preview is new and something I am playing with, not 100% sure on it yet, but it's a work in progress. Let me know what you think :)


I'm enjoying getting creative with my digital kits lately. I think I've finally found a happy medium between paper, digital and hybrid! Took some time but I think I'm there! Just got to accept the times when you NEED to do a particular medium. Like this template just felt digi to me when I sat down to create, so I picked a photo and got going from there! Love this pic of Bella, Nancys daughter. That girl cracks me up!

"St Patrick's fun Day" layout by Di Hickman
Supplies: St Patrick's Day kit by Di Hickman Available at: Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top stores



"I love you" layout by Lisa Peppers



"She wants to be a Diva!" layout by Renee' Morris-Dezember
Supplies: Di Hickman's Diva Digital Kit and "stitches" by Sande Kreiger



"Playtime" layout by Christina Dean
Supplies: brown and white flowers, silver brads cream and brown cardstock,lettering




Enjoy the weekend!

Di

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Mar [LA 12:32am, NY 02:32am, UK 07:32am, OZ 06:32pm] ).

Rebecca March 16, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Thanks for another great digi-freebie. I'm slowly trying to work the digital medium into my cards and (rare) scrapbook pages. I know I'll like it when I get the hang of it. Thanks for the continued inspiration. And, yes, Bella is a perfect little lassie. I hope she'll be in full regalia for St. Patrick's Day.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com