Digital Store Update - card templates!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just popping in to mention that I have uploaded Card Template pack #5 to my stores! Everyone seems to like the 6x4 size so I followed along that theme. This pack has 6 cards portrait style, that's 4"x6" perfect for printing at home! Lots of great styles, something for everyone. Remember both the PSD and PNG files are included in the download!


You can find these and more card templates at my digital stores: Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top stores

Also remember we have card sketches every Wednesday! Make sure to pop by the blog!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com