Happy Birthday Mum!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Just want to say a BIG Happy birthday to my Mum who is another year older (and wiser?) today! Happy birthday Mum! For those not in the know, my Mum lives back in England and so we have an email/web/phone relationship right now. I made her this hybrid card, and the flocked alpha I grunged up just wouldn't come out right on the photo, one of those that looks better IRL. The beige paper is more a pinky beige IRL and the alpha more beige than pink! Lol!

Digital: Beautiful Day kit by Vera Lim; Steel Toe Mary Janes by Vera Lim @ Prima Hybrid; Card template set #3 by Di Hickman;
Prima Physical Product: Center kisses ; Loft 18 burgundy 520045 ; Whispered Words flocked alphabet

Instructions
  • Reduce digital papers to 5"x5" and design digital portion of card, print and set aside to dry.
  • Make a 5"x5" from white cardstock, cut out digital card and adhere to card base.
  • Adhere flocked alphabet, flower, and center kisses.
  • For a unified look I added some chalk to 'dirty up' the white flocked alpha
Remember you can see more Prima Hybrid projects on the Prima blog every Wednesday!

Have a wonderful day Mum!

love

Di

1 comments:

Rebecca March 16, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

No matter what the colors are IRL, I think the colors in the picture are pretty, too. I'm sure she'll love it.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com