Happy St Patricks Day!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top o' the mornin' to ya! Hehehe, happy St Patrick's Day! Just popping in to remind ya that my St Patrick's Day kit is available in my digital stores! Nice little mini kit at just $1.95 makes it perfect for the odd page or two to celebrate green beer day! lol!


I made a couple of projects so far with this kit, which I've already shared but nice reminder as to what you can do with a mini kit! First up a hybrid card using last weeks sketch. I love hybrid, especially for cards, makes 'em super easy :)


Next up a layout of Bella Bug, Nancy's daughter. Love these glasses don't you? I seem to be in a layering phase right now. Not usually my style to titl the papers either but I thought the layout needed it :)



Have a great St Patrick's Day everyone!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com