Card Sketch March #2

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yep scallops again this week! Really digging scallops lately on my cards. Just a little scallop here and there really adds a lot to a card doesn't it? This one has a themed sentiment but you can change that up remember! Sketches are just a jumping point for your creativity! Lots of sample cards from the sketch girls so remember to keep scrolling and check them out!



Hybrid card from me this week using my latest kit "St Patrick's Day". I printed this out in 3 parts, cut it out and assembled. Next time I don't know I'd print it separately as I had to cut around the shamrock which was rather fiddly! I like the end result though!

"Happy St Patrick's Day" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: St Patrick's Day digital kit by Di Hickman.



"Lucky Me" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Boxer Scrapbook paper; Daisy Bucket paper; 7Gypsies gaffer tape; Melissa Frances chipboard and rub ons; Making Memories stickers; Bazzill cardstock



"Good Luck" card by Andrea Gourley
Supplies: Papers and paper trim - Close to My Heart by Zoe Pearn, Sweet Shoppe Designs; Lucky clover element - Happy Go Lucky Doodles by Kate Hadfield at The LilyPad; Ribbon - American Crafts; SP You've Got Mail font; Zig Millenium black pen; Stampin' Up cardstock



"Endings and beginnings" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill and DCWV cardstock, DCWV Spring Stack paper, stamp by Unity Stamp Company, Colorbox chalk ink, CraftWork adhesive lace and butterfly, pearls from stash.



"A little bird told me" card by Liz Davidson
Supplies: background patterned paper by Junkitz Salsa pad. other patterned paper by junkitz. gem by paperchase, feather pinched from my daughters pen!!!! Gold pen by sakura, pink chalk ink.



"World's Greatest Mum" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers & ribbon – Crate Paper Kaitlin; Flower – Imaginisce; Sentiment stamp – Stamps Away



"Happy Birthday" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies List: Cardstock – Bazzill Basics Swiss Dot, Patterned Paper - QVC but I can’t remember the manufacturer sorry, Frame – Making Memories Patterned Paper cut on a Slice, Stamp – Clever Cuts, Lace – John Lewis haberdashers



"Lucky Me" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper & Bingo card: Jenni Bowlin; Pom Trim: Papier Valise; Lace & Ribbon: JoAnns; Letters: Sticker king; Glitter Heart: Darice; Ink: (to make the lace look old) Distress Ink



"Thinking of you" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Journaling Card: Cosmo Cricket; Ribbon: Stampin' Up; Jewel: Darice; Stamp: Stampendous; Ink: Clearsnap, Autumn Leaves; Punch: Martha Stewart; Button: Craft Supply



"How old are you?" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Bazzill Swiss Dot cardstock and Just the Edge , Queen and Co Birthday Brads, Bo Bunny It's My Party patterned papers and cardstock sticker .



"Love" card by Linda Flinders


3 comments:

Ennii March 14, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

Great cards! all of them!
Well done, girls!

Jackie March 14, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

A great sketch which fitted well with a card I needed to make today.
Here’s my entry
TFL

Susie Little March 17, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Hello Di,

long time no see!

Here's where you'll find my card.

Susie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com