Card Sketch April #2

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This weeks sketch is based on a card I had published in 2008. I love the card and wanted to see what the sketch girls would come up with! Oh and notice a theme this month, flowers! Seriously I don't plan these things... but last month was scallops and this month flowers. Purely subconscious thing, and I didn't even notice till a couple of the sketch girls mentioned it.



This is the card I had published last year. Love the bright colors and as I recall the 'theme' was to use quotes on a card. I really have to say I am loving pink again lately. So not a girly girl, and pink is my least favorite color clothing wise but for cards and scrapbooking I do love it :)

"Enjoy the little things" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Papers, eyelets, buttons: Boxer Scrapbooks; Cardstock: WorldWin; Vellum Quote: Unknown; Flowers: Prima



"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: All Supplies ~ Doodlebug



"Make a Wish" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Cardstock – Papermill, Buttons – from stash, Trim – Prima, Die-cut – My Mind’s Eye, Stamps – Stamping Up & Inque Boutique



"Embrace Life" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: Tinkering Ink, MY Mind's Eye, Making Memories; Chipboard: My Mind's Eye; Crocheted Lace: handmade by Rachel Theall; Buttons: stash



"" card by Linda Flinders



"The A list" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: CI's Marah Johnson's Heiress Line - A List pp , Christine Adolph Mon Ami stickers , Bazzill Swiss Dot cs , Ice Stickles



"Happy Spring" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Patterened paper from a dutch craft shop!!Blossoms from prima, Spring stamp from Stampendous, lace and hole paper from lakeland plastics, green chalk ink, stamped image painted with twinkling H2O's



"Happy Anniversary" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Cosmo Cricket paper; My Sentiments Exactly rub on; Boxer Scrapbook brads and buttons; Petaloo flower; Prima flowers; Bazzill cardstock



"Thinking of you" card by Raechelle Bellus
supplies: cs: Bazzill and Core'dinations; pp: Fancy Pants Designs and Lily bee; die cuts: K&Co. and Collage Press; stamp and ink: Inkadoo; cuttlebug embossing template.




As always hook me up in the comments if you make a card with the sketch, I love to come check them out!

Di

6 comments:

Anonymous,  April 8, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Beautiful template! Thank you!

Anonymous,  April 9, 2009 at 4:03 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm] ).

jo April 9, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Great DT cards everyone!!!

Rene' April 11, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Loved this card template! I used it to create a Thanks card which you can view here www.creativelycapturingmemories.blogspot.com

Jackie April 12, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Love the cards and the sketch.
Here’s my entry
tfl

Unknown April 13, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Great sketch Di!

My card is on my blog {here}

Rosie
x

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com