Card Sketch April #5

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another sketch going into the favorites files this week! Hope you all like it, I know the sketch girls ROCKED it! Remember though the flowers are just an embellishment placeholder, go with whatever works for you. I was just in a flowery mood this month!



I have to say I LOVE this weeks sketch! SLightly more difficult than I imagined it would be, but I think that's more to do with having so many options, too many flowers to choose from, and so many directions to take the card. In the end I kept the card design strictly to the sketch, but this is one I will definitely be using again for sure!

"your friendship" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Paper & Cardstock: DCWV; Flowers: Prima; Stamp: Fiskars; Brads: HOTP; Misc ribbon, buttons



"Best Wishes" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers, flowers, buttons, jewels ~ Doodlebug, Rub on ~ Karen Foster



"Happy Birthday" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper, Rub: Crate; Cardstock: Bazzill; Flowers: American Crafts; Brads: Making Memories; Trim: JoAnns; Ink: Colorbox



"Happy Birthday" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Coredinations cardstock, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Prima flowers, buttons, Scenic Route chipboard, ribbons and Stickles.



"wish" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: CI Barb Tourtillotte Tasty Pink Glitter pp , WRMK Tiffany 6x6 pad,



"For You" card by Linda Flinders



As always, if you create a card using the sketch be sure to link me up in the comments as I love to come check them out!

Di

5 comments:

Lindy Stamper April 29, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Here's what I have: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3292/3055358500_cc0dc3a9f6_m.jpg

Anita,  April 30, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Thank you so much for your generosity today & for all those in the past! I would like to apologize for the many, many times I did not leave a comment showing the appreciation for your hard work. Leavin' some Luv!

Raechelle Bellus April 30, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

wonderful cards ladies! This sketch is so fun! Here's my take since I didn't get it to Di in time. ;) http://raebellus.blogspot.com/

Made by Mandy April 30, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Ooh this is a lovely sketch, I really like this type of square card.

Here's mine Mandy's Card

Unknown April 30, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Hello Di! I've done my sketch with slight adjustments (hope that's ok!). You can find it on Freycob's Blog xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com