Earth Day Project

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Earth Day is coming up soon and I thought what better than practicing the three R's. I am reducing the need for a storage container by recycling an empty oatmeal container :) Just doing my bit for the planet, and hey it saves me money too!

Supplies: Boxer Turquoise dot paper; Small metal rim tag; White button; Blue Mini Brad; Prima Flowers; UHU twist & glue and glue roller

Now I just have to eat my way through a few more tubs of oatmeal so I can make more for my other color of flowers and ribbons :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Di

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth April 22, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

This is very clever. You must eat a lot of oatmeal. I love what you did with the UHU challenge. Great, great job and you used my favorite glue, too.

Jessica April 24, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

This turned out so cute! And I love the color combo, blue is my favorite! What a great project. :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com