Manufacturer Challenge - Doodlebug (3)

Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 3 in the Doodlebug Manufacturer Spotlight! I have a few projects to share this week so sit back and take them all in! I made some more cards with the pink/red papers. I already mentioned I love the floral paper! Had to use up the scraps! I especially LOVE this first one!


Supplies: Paper: Doodlebug; cardstock; DCWV; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Stamp: Fiskars;

Again I'm basing the cards on old card sketches of mine. Love going through my scraps to make cards with my sketches. A couple of the designs are perfect for those little pieces of patterned paper left over from projects.

Supplies: Paper: Doodlebug; cardstock; DCWV; Flower: Prima; Rub-on: PSX; Pen: Sakura

Supplies: Paper: Doodlebug; cardstock; DCWV; Flower: Prima; Rub-on: EK Success;


I posted Saturday how I altered an oatmeal tub to contain my flowers and ribbon, and I mentioned I printed off text panels for all my embellishment colors and so I got busy :) Jumped into the altered stash and found a couple more oatmeal tubs to alter (already had a couple saved) so here is the brown ribbon/flower tub.

As you'll see slight alteration from the one Saturday in that I added elastic bands to keep the printed panel in place. Not because the adhesive didn't stick, but because with the flower "prettying" and my haste in getting the tub off the shelf I ripped the blue panel partly off the tub already! What can I say? I'm a klutz! Seriously I am so accident prone it's not funny! Anyway this'll hopefully keep them on and in place, with some room for movement if I end up catching them on each other!

I have another couple of cards to share with the red/pink paper, I just need to do the stitching on them, and then I want to use the last sheet of Doodlebug in my stash!!! That's like the brown paper above but it's grey/black. Not sure yet whether to use it for the ribbon tub, a layout, or to use it for cards... decisions decisions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com