Manufacturer Challenge - Doodlebug

Monday, April 6, 2009

I've taken a couple of months off from the manufacturer challenge and boy did I miss it! No rhyme or reason for choosing the manufacturers each month usually just pot luck depending on how I feel. Right now I'm feeling bright and colorful so April is Doodlebug month.

Supplies: Papers: Doodlebug; Cardstock & Sticker: DCWV; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Button: American Crafts

Something about Doodlebug just screams FUN doesn't it? The bright colors, the fun designs, the coordinating papers. I love it! Gonna keep working with these pinks/reds then move onto some masculine papers I have of theirs. Should be interesting!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com