May Calendar Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Well yesterday was a bust for me. River got stung by a bee yesterday morning and apparently had a reaction cos her paw swelled up :( Took her to the vet for shots, some meds and waved goodbye to $95 but she's better this morning :) The paw took a while for the swelling to go down but all is good now thankfully! We'll have to keep an eye on her in the future though!

Are you sick of Calendar pages yet? No, me either! I just love sharing these. It really shows the uses of the Boxer papers throughout the seasons! May for me just screams gardening and nature! Time to get out and get back to nature, and no better way than with the ladybug papers :)




I think this would also make a great 12x12 layout too! Just add a title along the bottom right quarter, add another flower and done! I'd probably use on of the library cards to journal on too and slip it behind the photo frames for some hidden journaling :)

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com