Freebie Winner - stamps & randomness

Monday, May 18, 2009

Popping in to announce the winner of the Friday stamp freebie, and the winner is...

Linda - I really like the simplicity of this card!! I just recently found your blog and now check it everyday. :)

Email me Linda and I'll get the stamps in the mail to you!


-----------------------

In other news I got an iPhone on Friday :) Well technically Bob got a new one, and I got his cast offs, but I'll take it. Since then I've been an iPhone junkie. I take it everywhere, and update facebook more often than I used to for sure. I have an application on there that tracks my runs for when I venture outdoors rather than using the treadmill in the garage. So far loving the iPhone :)



Di

2 comments:

Linda May 18, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Thank you for the very cute stamp set. :)
I have emailed you my address.

Chrys May 19, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

lol...you'll get so addicted to the iphone! I love mine! Did you know there's a Disneyland app???? ;)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com