Manufacturer Monday - HOTP (2)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Hot off the Press is this months feature for Manufacturer Mondays. I have lots of their papers and embellishments so lots of options to choose from :) I went with more cards this week though as I had a ton of scraps to use up from previous projects, and you know me with cards and scraps of paper!

Supplies: Paper: HOTP; Cardstock, Ribbon & Sticker: DCWV; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Brad: HOTP;

These cards were made with scraps from projects I made a LONG time ago. In the past I just tended to shove a page protector full of scraps in the manufacturer file with plans to use it in the future. Nowadays I try to use every little scrap so I don't put partial sheets back into my stash!

Supplies: Paper: HOTP; Cardstock: DCWV; Sticker: MM; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Brad: HOTP;




Di

1 comments:

Fab May 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Thanks Di love 'em all! Stunning contrasting colours...you really used every single scrap! LOL X Fab

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com