Manufacturer Monday - HOTP (3)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day to those of you in the US! I know that my friends and family in the UK are celebrating with a holiday too so celebrations all round! I for one am ready to get out in the garden and get busy sowing some veggies, and generally getting ready for Summer :)

Just sharing a couple of cards today with Hot off the Press again for the Manufacturer Monday spotlight. Just using up scraps from the Citrus paper pack, the bright colors really go with a lot of my existing stash so I am managing to use up some miscellaneous embellishments too!

Supplies: Papers: HOTP; Rub-ons: JoAnns; Chipboard: Heidi Swapp; Flower button: MM;


Having a blast again using some old sketches, and this is something I really want to focus on in June so stay tuned for details on that! I personally love this design as I can get 2 cards out of one flower. Instead of folding the flower I cheat and cut it in half :) Waste not want not!

Supplies: Papers: HOTP; Flower: HOTP; Ribbon: Maya Road; Epoxy: Target;


Whilst I am done with the Manufacturer Mondays for this month I am not done with HOTP products (so don't worry Fab!), you all know I have the rule that I can't put away partly used product so I'll be using the scraps up and making some more cards. I just found out about the cards for heroes program and plan on sorting through my stash of cards and making a ton more for them. Great cause which I for one want to support!

Until tomorrow....

Di

2 comments:

Fab May 27, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Yum ! I love the fresh and bright citrus, you really rock HOTP papers, Di ! X Fab

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com