Create & Decorate

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just sharing a published piece in the April issue of Create & Decorate, great mag for full step by step projects.


This project was a piece I originally created for Prima Hybrid back in 2008, the editors at Create & Decorate loved it and I shipped it off to them. One thing about getting published is it always seems like forever from when you send projects in to them actually getting published, I think some people don't realize that, lol. Kinda like creating for Christmas in March *sigh* or right now, creating for Valentines in May! lol.


Hope everyone is having a good week so far! I'm totally in vacation mode. Dunno if I mentioned but I am taking a little vacation from my DTs in June and totally looking forward to it :) Time to design for fun (I have tentative plans for June) and to get into my Summer schedule, open up the pool and get some jobs done around the house!

Have fun!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com