Card Sketch May #4

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Wednesday! Time for the final card sketch for May, and this weeks is perfect for scraps. As always the digital template will be available in my digital store for a limited time only, snag it while you can.


This week I decided to go hybrid with my card using my "Daydreams" kit turned out to be a good idea, as I really like the end result! Coupled the digital portion with some photo corners, flower and a brad for finishing touches. Using the template for the papers, stitching and text etc really makes this card a snap to make!


"Friends" hybrid card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Daydreams digital kit by Di Hickman; Font: Arial; Photo Corners: Heidi Swapp; Flower: Prima; Brad: MM;



"Just for You" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers ~ Sassafras Pocketful of Rosies & My Dearest; Journal Sticker ~ Hambly; Alpha stickers ~ Adornit; Gems ~ Hero Arts; Trim ~ from local market



"Thanks a million" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: SEI papers; Melissa Frances rub on



"Joy & Cheer" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Various Patterned paper scraps from stash including Cosmo Cricket, Fancy pants and Bazzill Basics cardstock and Swiss Dot. Rub-on from Basic Grey, Ribbon and button from stash, Blooms from Jenny Bowlin and prima, Floss from DMC, Fiskars Border Punch



"Friends" card by Pearl Liu
supply list : Rose Moka pps , DCWV Sweets dimensional sticker, K&CO dimensional sticker , Cuttlebug Embossing Folder -D'vineSwirls



"Best Wishes" card by Linda Flinders



Remember to link me up in the comments if you make a card with the sketch, I love to come check them out!

Di

3 comments:

SueH May 29, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

I've been AWOL for a while but I'm back and Here's My CardBy the way, I love the design teams cards!

Sue
x

Anice May 29, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

I am so pleased that I've been able to make the time to join in with this weeks challenge. You'll see it on my blog Thanks for the inspiration as always Di, with your fab sketches.
Anice xx

Unknown June 1, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Di, I'm late uploading cards for sketches #2 and #3 and am now working on #4 but the other two are on my blog

Freycob's blog

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com