Published - SS&S

Friday, May 8, 2009

That's Stamping, Stationery and Scrapbooking magazine, 2nd quarter issue! This is the mag found on the East coast in the Hobby Lobby stores. For those not with a Hobby lobby well here is a little peak at my projects in print :)


I had a mothers day card in this issue, not my favorite of the cards I sent in, but that's how the editors pick em I guess! Sometimes they pick the strangest things. IMO the other card was much better, lol!



Baby cards I sent in a couple. I submitted this one as I love the design and the overall look of the card. I think this was when I started a pink and square card phase last year!


Now this card I absolutely LOVE! Like the one above it's based on a card sketch of mine from 2008. I adore the Best Creations papers! Really great line for Baby cards!


And that wraps it up for today! If you have a Hobby Lobby near you check out the mag it's great value for just $1.99 and packed with inspiration!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com