Theme Thursday - Feminine Cards

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

As it's Mothers day this month I figured I'd take the women on board and get feminine with it on Theme Thursdays this month! If anyone called me feminine I'd say they didn't know me very well, but I really do love flowers, bling and pink on cards! I guess that 'girlie' side of me is in there somewhere it just chooses to spill out onto cards instead of clothing ;)


Supplies: Paper, ribbon & Cardstock: DCWV; Stamp: Kim Hughes; Flower: Heidi Swapp;
You might have to bear with me this month as I unleash the bling, ribbons, and pinkness. I really hate all that in real life (clothing, make-up etc). but I guess I live it vocariously through crafts. For example right now I'm listening (singing along) to Offspring singing "Genocide" and rockin' it, whilst playing with Pink Paislee girlie papers! lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com