Card Sketch May #1

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wow May already! Here is the card sketch for this week! Remember I love to come check out your creations, so if you make a card with the sketch please link me up in the comments!



I have to say this card came together pretty quick for me this week, I used some HOTP paper I already had out on my scrap table and used some artistic license to replace the tag with a die cut embellishment.

"There for you" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: HOTP; Die cut sticker: MAMBI; Ribbon: Offray; Rub-on; Karen Foster;



"Birthday Wishes" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, KI Memories, Martha Stewart punch, Colorbox chalk ink, Making Memories metal tag, Inkadinkado stamp, ribbons from stash.



"Love You" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: Scenic Route; Carsdstock: Stampin Up; Flower: Prima; Button: Basic Grey; Punch: EK Success, Fiskars



"Wishing you a happy birthday" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Scenic Route paper; Boxer Scrapbook rick rack; Melissa Frances rub on; Fancy Pants chipboard



"Make a wish" card by Linda Flinders



"Bloom" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Patterned Paper – Crate Paper, Rub-on – Upsey Daisy, Blooms and brad from stash, Bazzill cardstock put through a Fiskars punch



"Flower Card" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper, Ribbon: Webster's Pages; Chipboard: Deluxe Designs; Grunge Paper, Distress Inks: Tim Holtz/Ranger; Jewels: Me & My Big Ideas



"World's Best Dad" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers ~ Sassafras Robotics; Stamp ~ Stamps Away



"Smile" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Glitz Design Audrey pp, Prima Rebellious pp , Heidi Swapp Verb sticker , May Arts Ribbon , Fancy Pants pins, Queen & Company button



Remember I love to come check out your creations, so if you make a card with the sketch please link me up in the comments!

Di

5 comments:

Made by Mandy May 6, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Love this sketch Di, needed to make a quick card and this was perfect for it.

Thanks for all the great sketches you give us and the brilliant cards your DT make to inspire us with.

Mandy's Card

Anonymous,  May 6, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Unknown May 7, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

I'm early this week with my sketch Di!

You can find it on Freycob's Blog Thanks
x

No Reimer Reason May 7, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Thank you for the wonderful card template! The layout is beautiful and so are the examples!

Rene' May 12, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

Thanks again for the inspiring card template. The examples really got my mojo going. Wanna see what I did? Go to www.creativelycapturingmemories.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com