Scrapbooking.com May issue!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009



The May issue of Scrapbooking.com magazine is available for viewing online! My article this month is on hybrid scrapbooking, you all know how I love to merge traditional scrapping with digital! You can check out my article here, and here are the projects I made for the article!

Supplies: Adhesive: E-Z runner (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™); Brads: lime (Creative Impressions); Cardstock: Vintage Collection (Core’dinations); Chipboard: Lime Alpha (Heidi Swapp); Die cut border: Bazzill Basics; Patterned paper: Pool Fun digital kit (Di Hickman Designs); Printing service: CraftSassy.com; Photo Corner: Sassy Collection (one heart… one mind); Photo Paper: Epson; Printer: Epson Artisan 800; Software: Paint shop pro Photo X2 (Corel)


Supplies: Adhesive: E-Z runner (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™); Art Pens: purple Permapaque (Sakura); Brad: floral (Provo Craft), round purple (Doodlebug); Digital Scrapbook Collection: Season 3, Gigi (Glitz Designs); Photo Paper: Epson; Printer: Epson Artisan 800; Rhinestone: pink (me and my BIG ideas); Software: Paint shop pro Photo X2 (Corel)

I am loving working with Scrapbooking.com, they are truly just awesome to work for! Plus remember they have lots more articles and eyecandy in the current issue so check it out! Oh and remember to enter their pets layout contest!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com