Card-a-day - day 3 & Desktop/Digital

Wednesday, June 3, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! Yesterday I made two cards with yesterdays sketch, one got off on a bit of a tangent (as sometimes happens with sketches, lol) so I'm saving that for another day, or maybe submitting it for publication. So just sharing one card today.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: HOTP; Ribbon: Maya Road; Button & Rub-on: one heart... one mind;


And for those of you that are joining in here is today's sketch that I'll be using to make cards with later this afternoon :) Great for using up tags! We all have them floating around in our stash right?



Also wanted to mention today that I have a desktop freebie up in my digital store for June! Bit late getting this on the blog but better late than never eh? Available at: Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top



The desktop is made with my latest digital kit, inspired by some asian clipart from Dover. The kit is called Peace & Tranquility and is available at Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top



Ok that's all for today I think. Check back tomorrow for a card made with todays sketch and the sketch for Wednesday, loving this card a day thing already!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com