Card a day - day 2

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! I got busy with yesterdays sketch and made a couple of cards using paper scraps from Hot Off the Press that was left on my scrap table. Expect to see more of these papers this week as I use up the scraps!

Supplies: Paper: HOTP; Cardstock: DCWV; Flower Trim: Prima; Rub-on: one heart... one mind;

The flower trim from Prima really works well with these papers from HOTP too! I love the flower trim they make cos you can use it as is, or snip them apart for separate flowers. Love multi use items :)

Supplies: Paper: HOTP; Cardstock: DCWV; Flower Trim: Prima; Rub-on: one heart... one mind;

I actually made another card with this sketch, but sending it in for hopeful publication :) We'll see. I do love this sketch though, so many options!


So what's on the agenda for today? Another favorite sketch just for the sheer simplicity. I love the clean and simple cards, no fuss, yet stunning!



Remember to check back in tomorrow to see cards with todays sketch, and to get a 'new' daily sketch!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com