Card-a-day for a month :)

Monday, June 1, 2009


For those who regularly follow my blog you'll know that one of the goals I wanted to achieve for my 101 in 1001 project is making a card a day for a month. So I am dedicating June to making that happen. Now this has coincided nicely with me taking a month off from my design teams (well needed break) and I am not doing new card sketches this month either... I know - Shock/horror! Before you all leave, lol, what I decided instead for this month is that I would revisit some older sketches making a card a day using a sketch a day, they'd just be existing sketches from the previous 2 1/2 years!!! Pretty much my favorites from previous sketch Wednesdays :)

So here is the card sketch that I'll be using today :)


This is one of my favorites from 2007, just nice and simple, with lots of room for interpretation. Great for using up buttons, or punching circles from scraps of paper. Remember to come back tomorrow, when I'll post the card I made, and the sketch for Tuesday.


Oh also my 'plan' is to make duplicates of each card and then mail the copies to Cards for Heroes. I hope to make a nice mix of cards in June, including birthday, thanks, just because and Christmas! Never too soon to start thinking about the holidays!

Catch you tomorrow!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com