Card Sketch July #4

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This weeks sketch is one I think I will come back to again and again. Simple design with some optional layering on the focal embellishment, room for sentiment/quote and the texture of stitching. I love the color blocked sketches though so that could be why also! As always the digital template is available in my digital store at Di Hickman Designs, check it out and snag it quick before it's gone! Available for limited time only!!!


I knew as soon as I did the template for this sketch that I wanted to go digital-hybrid with this weeks card. I fired up photoshop and made a flattened jpg of the card printed two out and just called it done! Super easy and I think they look great :) Love digital for making quick and easy cards!

"Make a wish" hybrid card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Glitz cardmaking CD; Georgia Pacific Cardstock;



"Happy Father's Day" card by Jackie Price
Supplies: Misc Scraps, My Little Shoebox Alpha’s



"Sweet" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Prima Fleur Daqnseur - Basque ; BG Lemonade pps & cardstock sticker , Webster's Pages trim, Glimmer Mist - English Ivy



"Good times, good friends" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Autumn Leaves paper and chipboard, Boxer Scrapbook rick rack, Melissa Frances rub on, Ranger paint, Tim Holtz grungeboard



"I heart U" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye, Stamp - Studio G, Rub Ons - Art Warehouse, Letter Stickers - Doodlebug



"New Baby" card by Liz Davidson
Supplies: gingham paper and Buttons print from a cd rom from crafters companion. a stray blossom and button. Zig marker for the doodles and letter stamps from studio G



"Forever Friends" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: My Mind's Eye; Chip Sticker: K&Company; Letters: Basic Grey; Butterflies: Chatterbox; Other: machine stitching, paper piercer



"Birthday Treat" card by Linda Flinders




"Happy Birthday" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: American Crafts cardstock, DCWV paper, KI Memories paper, BG chipboard, Maya Rd chipboard, ribbon, Stickles, K&Co sentiment sticker, white Signo pen and pens.



"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers, chipboard ~ Basic Grey Ambrosia; Stamp ~ Cuddly Buddly






Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 29, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com