Make a wish

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just making my card for next weeks sketch and I went hybrid again and whilst I was printing off papers I decided to use up the paper and print some extra's so I whipped up a couple of cards using July #2 sketch.

Supplies: Glitz card CD; DCWV paper; Misc ribbon & Buttons;

I am LOVING the digital collections by Glitz. I have two of their CDs, one scrapbooking and another for cards and I totally LOVE both. Especially the cards, cos they are just so quick and easy to make! I whipped these up in photoshop with my templates in about 5 minutes, 1 minute to print off, then fold and done.

The card on the left I just printed the pink panel and mounted onto cardstock. Super quick and easy, and totally a great idea if you have some paper with no matching cardstock/supplies. Just pick the colors and print out a panel with the sentiment and stamp! Made to match embellishments!

I'm busy going through supplies here at Hickman HQ. Already given some items away on Freecycle but I've got another box of Scrapbook paper to go and another piling up. The cards I am working on lately are for a friend. Her sons community project is collecting/making handmade cards for the local childrens hospital so you know I am all over that and helping them out!

Off to go swim in the pool :)

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com