Card Sketch July #2

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Humpday! That's what some people call Wednesday as it's the middle of the work week and slowly closer to the WEEKEND! Feeling so ready for the weekend again, lol! Anyway Wednesday means it's card sketch day!!! Yippee!


This sketch came in so handy for me, as it's my Dad's birthday this month, and being in England I needed to get it mailed off to him early cos the post is notoriously bad. His Fathers day card was late despite my mailing early, and my Father in law got his fine, yet my Dads was 2 days late, which considering they were mailed the same day and live two streets away is CRAZY! Anyway I whipped up a fun card using some primary colors. Don't usually do this bright for Dad cards, but I needed a pick me up and was looking for bright, fun and funky!


"Happy Birthday" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Paper & Cardstock: DCWV; Metal word: HOTP; Rub-on: ohom; Eyelets: Boxer; Button: Misc;



"You're one of a kind" card by Jackie Price
Supplies: Misc Scraps



"Because I love you" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper, Journaling Card: Fancy Pants; Rubon: Karen Foster; Buttons: Basic Grey



"Life" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Cardstock" Stampin' Up; Paper: Basic Grey; Flowers: Prima; Ribbon: American Crafts; Stamp: Catseye Press; Ink: Ranger; Buttons: Stash



"Merci Beaucoup" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: BG Cardstock, Prima fabric blossom, K&Co Que Sera Sera Dimensional Sticker , Lily Bee French Couture pps , Jillibean Soup Kraft pp, Crafty Little Secrets Sentiment Sticker



"To Lift your heart" card by Raechelle Bellus
Supplies: cs: Bazzill; pp: Daisy Bucket, Fancy Pants Designs and My Minds Eye; ribbon; pearls: Kaiser Craft; button; rub on: Melissa Frances; DMC Floss



"Father's Card" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: generic cardstock, flocked wallpaper sample, KI Memories quote and patterned paper, gingham ribbon, pin and Papermania adhesive stars.



"Happy Birthday" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Plaid paper by paper adventures, chocolate drops and birthday greeting by craftworkcards.co.uk a bit of ink around the edges.



"You're the best" card by Linda Flinders



"Love" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye, Stamp - Studio G, Trim - John Lewis stores, Love Brad - Scrapping Angels kit c2007, Pearls - Paper Mania



"Flowers" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers, ribbon, die cuts, chipboard ~ Crate Paper Kaitlin; Label shape – Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One




As always check in and leave me a comment if you make a card with the sketch, I love to come check them out!

Di

1 comments:

Made by Mandy August 24, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Sorry I've not been able to join in so much with your sketches lately but I've managed one with this card.

Mandy's Card

Thanks for your inspiration each week Di, You are still one of my biggest card making heroes :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com