the teacups...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thought I'd share a layout today :) Haven't really done many layouts recently but I got this one published in Ready Set Create's June/July issue and it is one of my favorites in a LONG time. I really felt like the whole layout just came together pretty easily, I guess I was just feeling the creative groove at the time? Maybe it's because it's hybrid and everything seems to come together quicker for me when it's hybrid? Who knows I just know I like it :)

Supplies: Fonts: SP Wonderful Wendy; Paper, button, brads: Boxer Scrapbooks; Digital journal stamp: Di Hickman (DiALOGUE 4);

The pic is my Dad at Disneyland back in 2003. My Mum was in the photo too but I cropped her out as this was a layout about Dads. Oh and I have to say I am LOVING the turquoise polka dot paper from Boxer! Mmmmmm dots.... you know I LOVE dots :)

Back tomorrow with some cards and a sketch :)

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com