Card Sketch July #5

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last sketch of July today!


I have totally been on a digi card kick lately, sometimes you just go through phases y'know? Apparently this is a digi card phase for me right now. Have to say that during the scraproom cleaning doing digital and just printing them off is so rewarding! No muss no fuss, and should I need more cards I can just print print print :)

"Just wanted to say Hi!" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Glitz Cardmaker CD



"Hello" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Cosmo Cricket paper; Studio Calico paper; fabric; Boxer Scrapbook buttons; Scenic Route chipboard



"Get Happy" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: Scenic Route; Flower: American Crafts; Chip Pieces: K&Co; Buttons: stash; Other: machine stitching



"Smile" card by Linda Flinders



"Enjoy" card by Jackie Price
Supplies: October Afternoon – Cherry Hill



"on your engagement" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Papers, flower ~ Doodlebug; Stamp ~ Stamps Away; Chipboard heart – from stash



"Livestrong" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Graphic 45 Communique pps, GCD studio pp, Gold distressed stickles, 7 Gypsies gaffer tape, Carolee's Creation mini alphas.



"Let it snow" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Pattern Paper: Pebbles Inc.; Chipboard: Making Memories; Crackle Paint: Ranger Indsustries; Krylon Silver Pen





Di

1 comments:

Fab July 29, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Lovely cards everyone. I don't post often but always have a look at your lovely creations ! Gorgeous sketch Di...I might have a go this week, once I've done all the cards I'm meant to do....no rest for the wicked ! LOL x fab

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com