more cards!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yep more digi cards. I am LOVING the Glitz cardmaking CD, seriously, much love! These cards are based on a card sketch from earlier this month. Just whipped up in photoshop and voila! You can't really tell from the pic, but I double printed the white flower sentiment panel and then attached it to the cards with pop-dots. Just gives it a more 3D look in person :)


Right now I am sorting through all my cards stash. Sorting out cards for my friends community project, cards for heroes, then getting ready for sorting out cards for family birthdays, anniversaries etc. Good to get ahead on these things!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com