Feel better soon!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Another card made using my card templates. I'm really enjoying using these for printing off cards. I think this is from May, I really need to get these packaged up and into my digital store! I said yesterday that the great thing about digital cards is you can just change the text and print the card off over and over again, and that is so true! I originally started this card with "Get well soon" but the text just looked a bit blocky in the circle, so I switched it out to Feel Better soon and it changed the overall look of the card completely!

Another card made using the Glitz designs CD. I swear I don't mean to be on a digi card kick but it sure is easier to make these when you are clearing out your craftroom!!!

Di

1 comments:

Cards of Maria July 27, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Hi Di
Lovely card :)
By the way, I have used one of your sketches for a LayOut I made not long ago, however, I don´t remember wich sketch I used. But I thought I should tell you anyway :)
Love your sketches.

Summer wishes
Maria
Sweden

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com