imeem!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Was gonna post a new creation today, but I interrupt the blogness to bring this to your attention:

www.imeem.com

Seriously good site! I used pandora before and though good I get annoyed that I can't skip more than a couple of tracks. Well with imeem you can listen to whole albums by your searched artists! I've been poppin away to some rockin tunes this morning whilst doing chores and cleaning my scraproom. Right now I'm listening to Pink :) Seriously if you're online as much as me it's a godsend!!! Go, try it!

New creative stuff soon! I just got a box of goodness over the weekend from my DTs so I got lots of new stuff to play with :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com