Just Cards Vol 14

Monday, July 13, 2009

I got my copy of Just Cards in the mail recently (Vol 14) and thought I'd share my cards in this issue. The following are scans from the magazine. Look out for this mag on newstands now!


Monogram card on top right of left page. I sent this one in a LONG time ago, but they save them I guess and wait for the right issue to publish them!


Brief foray into stamping. I sent this in for their stamping mag, but they put it in this mag instead. I don't really mind I just like seeing my work in print :)


A card I made for Boxer using one of my sketches. Nice and simple yet elegant. Loved the orange color scheme, and Boxer has coordinating buttons for almost all their papers so element picking is a breeze!


Another old card they used for this issue. The scan went a bit wonky with the colors on this one. It's actually more pastels than a hot orange!


Gonna go hit the pool this afternoon, soak up some sun, and then get busy making some cards :)

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com