one small step!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update on my July Project which if you remember is getting back on the Flylady system and organizing my scraproom!

I am slowly but surely getting somewhere with all these scrap supplies! This morning I went through my paper stash and finally purged my Imagination Project and some One heart... one mind product. It's in a box sitting on my porch ready for a freecycler to collect! I've been hanging onto these for 18 months, I've used some, set aside some for my family (Mum your box is filling up) and I just cannot hang on to them anymore! The kicker came today when I found 3 stacks of paper from MAMBI, Basic Grey and Daisy Bucket and other pads of paper from more manufacturers. Then the mailman delivered a DT box of goodies and I knew I was done. Gotta get rid of the old to store the new. Plus mags won't publish projects with product from manufacturers that are no long selling their products, so I made a huge step and boxed it up and shoved it on freecycle! Better to bless someone else with the supplies than them sit in my room for another couple of years unused!


Earlier in the week we gave away a dining table on Freecyle, and I posted a few other bits and bobs today. The kitchen/dining table is one of our major hot spots and my plan for this weekend is to get it finally cleared off (been working on it all week) and then keep it clear for a week. It's a total clutter magnet though so we'll see how that goes!

I know a few of you were joining in with the scraproom organizing so how are you doing? I'm gonna go get busy for another session and see what I can purge this time!

Di

1 comments:

Lynn July 11, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Thanks for posting about Flylady, I hadn't heard of it before, it's just what I needed to get me started on sorting out the house and the many 'hotspots'.

Lynn x

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com