Card Sketch August #1

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's August! It's hot here in Southern California as we are in the second half of Summer. Pool pump is breathing it's final breaths so looks like no swimming for the next few days at least :( Anyway it's Wednesday and card sketch day!


Still on the digital kick! Can't seem to shake it, but I like it! I LOVE this card CD from Glitz, especially the floral paper on the card below. I kept everything the same as the template and just colorized and added digital papers. Simple!

"Friends" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Glitz card collection CD



"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Flower Journalling spot ~ Prima; Sentiment stamp ~ Doodlebug; Ribbon ~ from stash



"I love you" card by Jackie Price
Supplies: Fancy Pants – Crush, stickles, transparency, ink



"Cherish the journey" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: Graphic 45; Spinner: Cosmo Cricket; Brad: Making Memories; Word Stickers: EK Success; Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger); Lace Trim: handmade by Rachel Theall; Buttons: stash



"Lucky Me" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Nikki Sivils' Sweet as Cherry Pie 8x8 paper pad, Making Memories Shaped pin



"Thanks" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Bazzill, Patterned Paper - Crate Paper and My Mind's Eye, Stamps - Elusive Images, Brads - Papermania



"With Love" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Jenni Bowlin paper; Bazzill cardstock; Boxer Scrapbook eyelets; Prima flowers; Pink Paislee chipboard; Kaiser Craft pearls; Basic Grey rub on



"Green Bird" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Provocraft cardstock, paper and die-cut from Super Slab 10, Maya Rd chipboard bird, Green Tara flower, ribbon, paper raffia, pins, button, rhinestones and black pen.



"Happy Birthday" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: KI memories paper, crafters companion printable paper, gcs international cake sticker, craftwork cards dots.



"Hi" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Archiver's; Pattern Paper: Cloud 9 Designs, SEI; Snowflake: K&Co.; Dew Drops: Robin's Nest; Rubons: Making Memories; Punch: Marvy Uchida



Di

2 comments:

Fab August 6, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Hi Di couldn't resist this sketch and made a Christmas Card, I know madness ! LOL Anyway I hope you like it ! X Fab

Ice-Skating Bear Card

SueH August 12, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

I thought I would be too late for this one but it looks like I just made it.

You can see my use of your template Here

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com