One of those days...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I don't know if I ever mentioned before but I am SERIOUSLY accident prone. I mean seriously! But unlike most accident prone peeps mine tend to come in waves. You know, you just have "one of those days" where you shouldn't leave the house for fear of being abducted by aliens or getting run over by a bus? Today I have punctured my finger cleaning the blender and fallen off my computer chair covering myself in yogurt/grapes/almonds and broke the snack dish in the process.

If anyone wants me I'll be wrapping myself in bubble wrap and venturing out to walk the dogs....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com