18 1/4

Friday, September 4, 2009

inches that is! Yep I had a measure in session today and discovered that since I began this fitness journey back in December I've lost 18 1/4 inches from my body, and dropped down to a comfortable size 4. The good news is that the inches have come from all over my body reducing my general size and the biggest losers are my waist, hips and thighs.

Just been shopping for some new fitness gear at Dick's and got 2 new outfits, plus an extra top to match some shorts I have. There goes some $$ that stuff isn't cheap is it! Plus I'm still getting around the fact that it 'seems' more expensive than England but I guess it isn't really counting in the exchange rate. I think more than anything it's just been a while since I bought new workout gear. At any rate 2 new outfits should last me a while, though at the rate I am using them (6 times a week) I should start buying one outfit a month or so I think.

In other news we bought a pull up bar. Thats one of those things that hangs off the door frame and you pull yourself up by your arms. Let's just say I'll be doing the easy version with one foot on a chair for support for a LONG while I think! lol!

It's Friday and I am just off to the library to pick up the 9th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, then it's relaxing time as today starts my vacation week. We may be going out dirtbiking Sunday so fingers crossed we manage to get out to that. Can't say I'm that stoked about being out in the desert over the weekend cos it's been HOT HOT HOT here lately. Riding in full gear in the 100+ degree heat is NOT my idea of fun, but I guess I can endure it for a while till it gets too hot. Hopefully we get out early before it gets too hot.

I'll be popping in during the next week to update on the vacation and post some pics. Also I'll be doing some blog housekeeping, and changing a few things so don't be surprised if the look changes a little :)

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com