Card Sketch September #1

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to the traditional invite size cards this month. I like to change things up now and then with the square ones but this really is the standard for cardmaking and so easy. The digital template is available free in my store for a limited time, snag it while you can!


This card came together pretty quickly really. I chose a wave rather than scallop but it works I think :) The orange monochrome look was a total fluke and unplanned but again it was working so I went with it. I kinda like it though!

"Happy Birthday" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Cardstock & Paper: DCWV; Flower: Prima; Rhinestone: Sulyn; Stamp: CTMH; Ribbon: Unknown;



"Hang in there" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill and DCWV cardstock, DCWV and My Mind’s Eye papers, Chandelier (PS brush from Scrapsnfonts.com), Nestabilities die-cuts, Making Memories tiny alphabet stickers, Doodlebug trim, Colorbox chalk inks, Dovecraft ribbon, crochet lace, pins and rhinestones from stash.



"Happy Birthday" card by Linda Flinders



"Peace Love Happiness" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: Scenic Route, Lily Bee; Chip: K& Company; Ribbon: Strano Designs; Lace: JoAnns



"It's a boy" card by Ruth Trice
Supplies: Papers and Ribbon - Anna Griffin, Stamps - Hero Arts and Stampin Up!, Punches - Fiskars, Xcut and Woodware.



"Wedding Congrats" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: GCD Studios Paris flocked cardstock, DCWV Silver glittered cardstock




Di

1 comments:

Susie Little September 15, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Hello Di And Team
HERE is my take on the sketch.

Susie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com