Update on project 101 in 1001

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just checking in today with a project 101 in 1001 update. Currently I am still working on:
#45 my monthly reading quota
#9 trying to get my 6 pack (it's coming... slowly!),
#10 I started doing yoga a few times a week, that's 2 out of the 52 weeks planned
#39 given away lots of things so far I think I am up to 12 out of 101
This month I plan on tackling the following:
#2 100 push up challenge
#24 Photo a day for a month
#49 journal everyday for a month
Of course I am still working on my self portrait each month, even if it means a last minute mad scramble on the last day of the month! Which was the case yesterday, lol. Here are a couple of shots from yesterday :)


Ignore the really curly out of control hair! It's getting long again and needing a trim. Pretty much this is how it goes when I wash it in the morning and leave it up in a clip all day to dry. I hate using the hair dryer when I am just staying home. Result if you want it curly I guess!

For this one I was hoping Sky would look up at the last minute, alas... no! I swear I need to get more pics of me with the dogs.


Ok that's about all for today, coming tomorrow: Card sketch day! yeah!

1 comments:

SAR girls September 2, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

Gorgeous shots, Di! Im jealous of that lovely curl in your hair, being that mine is stick straight!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com