Card template set #10

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I know I have lots of card template lovers out there in digi land so just dropping by to mention this new Card DiAGRAM template set #10! Wow! This set features some favorites of mine I've used each template for cards in the past and I just love the designs! Each cards comes in TWO sizes: 4"x4" and 4.25"x5.5" with the PSD and PNG files included in the download! Check it out on sale for $2.50 in my digital stores at Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow and 3Scrapateers!


Hope to get around to getting some layout templates done soon, and more digital kits!!! I just need to get a freebie kit done for Scrapwow then my time is my own! Yay!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com