Card Sketch Oct #2

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Card sketch #2 for October, half way through the month already! Soon by Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas/Hanukkah then all go for 2010! Sheesh! This weeks sketch is based off a card I made a couple of years ago, just spruced things up, moved text and generally made it better :)



I have an amazingly untidy room right now, midway through some projects and with my sewing area in here too now things are just reaching a point where I didn't want to get more stuff out, so I went digital. I used my Christmas Joy kit and got a start on the holiday cards :)

"Seasons Greetings" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Christmas Joy kit by Di Hickman



"Travel" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Pattern Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, Making Memories; Rubons: Little Yellow Bicycle; Stamps: Scrappy Cat; Ink: Ranger; Corner Rounder: Marvy Uchida; Buttons, Twine: Craft Supply



"Toil & Trouble" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: Reminisce; Letter Stickers; Making Memories; Buttons: Dress It Up; Punch: EK Success



"Autumn Days" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Basic Grey Mellow 6x6 paper pad, Martha Stewart's Loopy border and corner punch, Such Sweet Tierney chipboard buttons



"Jolly Holly" card by Linda Flinders



"Merry Christmas" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: American Crafts paper; K & Co paper; Imaginisce rub ons; Boxer Scrapbook buttons; Karen Foster scrapper's floss




"Tiny Miracle" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Patterned Paper - Basic Grey, Stamps - Kim Hughes, Blooms - Prima, Felt Brad - Woodware, Cardstock - Bazzill, Trim - John Lewis Haberdashery, Pearl Paint - Viva Decor



"Happy Birthday" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Pink back ground paper was from a kit from a local company. Misc Paper & Flower



Remember to check in the comments and let me know if you make a card with the sketch!

Di

2 comments:

Nancywithajones October 14, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

my room looks awful right now. And I was cleaning up! Then Remembered FALL FESTIVAL.. CARDS!! UGHHH. Yeah.. Stuff is everywhere..
These look GREAT!!!

Nick October 15, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

gorgeous cards and a great template-I'll have a go over the weekend!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com