Thrity Thursday :)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've been thrifting again! Pretty much haven't told you about the last two thrifting trips so here is a quick round up post. I went two weeks ago to find 25% off all clothing and shoes, so I got a two pairs of jeans and some tops. One of the jeans were Calvin Klein jeans, and only cost me $3! Bargain. I got a big load of t-shirts that trip that were all Misses size small! They fit great though, really shows that the Womens M/S I have are really baggy. Anyway I think I may be set for t-shirts for a while, but hey winter is coming right and it's all about layers! lol!

Me in the Calvin Klein size 3 jeans and So t-shirt.

My last trip to the thrift store was last Friday. I popped in on the way to grocery shopping. Wasn't really looking for anything in particular, just a quick browse. BUT they had a notice up stating 50% off women's clothes! How could I NOT buy anything??? I ended up with 2 pairs of pants, a cardigan, a sweater and a couple of t-shirts. Really looking for a winter jacket to wear whilst walking the dogs. The snowboard jacket that I usually wear has always been big (it's mens small as I recall), but now it totally buries me!

All this for $7, bargain city!

I really wasn't sure about the cardigan, I have one similar that is plainer no fluffies and zip up, but when I saw the 50% off that made it just $1! How could I NOT buy it? If I wear it once I'll be happy. Though I wear my other one a lot. I figure this one is a bit dressier with the fluffies. It's just a wool trim but for me, it's quite girly! The tees are all Misses/Jnrs again. GreenDay one rocks, love GreenDay and with 50% off it was just 50c lol! I like the brown monkey one, will be good with jeans around the house, and the bottom one is a music themed tee, again I like it. For 50c each worth buying I think! The white pants are cords, teeny bit too long but hey for $2 I can get handy with a sewing machine!

Oh and as an aside. The jeans/pants I bought recently are a size 3! Though one pair is from Old Navy and a size 2, maybe they are sized big? I dunno! Just goes to show you always need to try clothes on! In one brand you are a 4, others a 3, and others a 2! Crazy!

1 comments:

Mum,  October 17, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

Like the picture with the camera Di but i would like it better is you wernt holding the camera ;-)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com