Monday Musings

Monday, October 19, 2009

Friday I had a job interview for a position back in the fitness industry. Really been a while since I was around fitness professionals and it really felt like home again being around like minded individuals. Should hear back from them in the next week or so about the position, so fingers crossed!

The weekend was pretty uneventful. Saturday we celebrated Diwali by going to the local Indian place for curry lunch buffet. They had Shahi Paneer on the buffet so we were very happy, love Shahi Paneer at Indian Hawelli. Much better there than at Kohinoor where we at last. So we pigged out on curry :) Well as much as I can pig out these days! Sunday I got some much needed cleaning done around the house, and some paperwork filed. Amazing how that stuff piles up before you know it! Good to get ontop of things again. The house really needs work, trying to declutter is NOT easy. I know I'll get there soon, I just need to buckle down and put the time in. Especially if I get this fitness job as my schedule will change dramatically so I should try and get chore routines going now!

I received notice that the Cards For Heroes group received my box of greeting cards. Good to know. I sent off 50+ cards in a flat rate box. Just cards I had lying around with no particular reason to hang onto them. If the cards haven't been published yet I tended to hang onto them 'just in case' but with manufacturers going out of business I decided to cull those cards and just box them up for the military. It's a good cause and I don't mind one bit! A good friend of mine has her husband deployed in Afganistan right now so I know how important keeping in touch with loved ones is!

Just sharing my calendar page for October using the 6x6 calendar :) Love this size! Being small it fits anywhere, perfect for kids, and when you assemble the pages they are super quick and easy!


Hoping to share more calendar pages soon!

Di

1 comments:

Unknown October 19, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Sending you lots of good luck m'duck! LOL
xxxx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com