Scrapbooking.com October

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My latest article for Scrapbooking.com is up online and available for viewing. You can check it out here. Thought I'd share a teaser of the layout I made for this article called "Feelin' Good!". Basically inspired by my rediscovered love of health and fitness.


I have to say I love these papers from Me & My Big Ideas. How fun are they? The layout is hybrid, I printed the photo's with borders and printed the journaling using the reverse text technique. Plus as I said to my friend Nancy when I showed her the layout "Flowers AND bling on the same layout!!!". HAHAHA has to be a first for me!

Check out all the other great articles this month at Scrapbooking.com

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com