Card Sketch Oct #1

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October already! Soon be Halloween and then Thanksgiving and Holiday season will be upon us soon! Yikes! Better get prepared really and start making my holiday cards. Sketches make holiday cards easy so I should set aside some time to do that this month.


Sometimes when I create cards with the sketches I struggle and sometimes it's almost like the cards make themselves. This card was the latter. I just picked up a paper pack I'd worked with recently and voila, done! Love it when that happens!

"Happy Birthday" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Paper: MAMBI; Stamp: Kim Hughes (CHF); Ink: CTMH; Button: Misc



"Happy Holidays" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cut: Making Memories; Label Maker: Around the Block; Ribbon: Michaels Stores; Stickles: Ranger



"Happy Birthday" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Scalloped card by craft creations, green spot/flowery paper: double sided sugar plum paper. Pink floral ribbon by the East of India company, the happy birthday greeting is by craft creations, spotty flowers: prima



"Thinking of You" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Graphic 45 Renaissance papers , Prima Parlour Petals , 7 Gypsies a la card sentiment , Maya Road Sheer ribbon



"Happy Birthday" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: Jenni Bowlin; Cardstock: Bazzill; Flowers: Prima; Pearls: K&Company; Rub: Melissa Frances; Other: machine stitching



"Happy Birthday" card by Jackie Price
Supplies: scraps, prima flowers, button



"Tis the Season" card by Linda Flinders





Di

2 comments:

nancypinct October 8, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

Love this template! Thank you for sharing it with me Diane!

Susie Little October 8, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Good evening Di, HERE is my take on the sketch.

Susie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com