Sky-B-Do

Saturday, October 10, 2009

This week I thought I'd share a page I made for my pets scrapbook album. Yep if you know me, you KNOW I am a HUGE dog lover. Which is why I LOVE Boxer products. There pet products is what introduced me to Boxer and what made me apply for the Design Team and why I stay :) I just LOVE their dog papers and products!



Also whilst I am on the subject of dogs (my favorite subject) remember that in the Boxer store we now have the large firehydrant chipboard album kit :) If you've been to a scrapbook show you've probably seen this album I made, and Angie and Vicki made the album into a kit :) How awesome is that?


You can check out the album kit at the Boxer website, for details, more pics, prices and ordering info. I loved making this album and hope you all love it too!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com