Card Sketch Nov #3

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another card sketch on the blog today. I have to say I am loving the card sketches lately. The more simpler sketches are my favorites so I love the recent sketches, where you can add your own little twists to the design, this weeks is no exception!


I chose some old paper scraps this weeks for my card, paired with a stamp from Kim Hughes (CHF) and some general craft supply flowers. Cards don't have to be made with all the latest products, you can just use what you have on hand around your scraproom! Use those scraps! This weeks and last weeks sketches are great for scraps!

"Missing You" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Stamp: Kim Hughes (CHF); Flowers: Craft Supply; Brads: Doodlebug




"Thanks" card by Jackie Price
Supplies: scraps of Fancy Pants paper, flowers, cat’s eye ink, alpha stamps, Sharpie




"Merry Christmas" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers ~ Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly; Rub on ~ Imaginisce; Brads ~ from stash




"Merry Christmas" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Making Memories paper and flower; Bazzill cardstock; October Afternoon rub on




"Merry Christmas" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Melissa Frances patterned papers , Making Memories' Mistletoe line - glittered foam stickers , Queen & Co pearls




"Happy Christmas" card by Linda Flinders




Di

4 comments:

belle007 November 18, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Thanks so much for the card template. Great cards!

Anonymous,  November 19, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

It was rather interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Unknown November 20, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

here is my card
http://creatingisfun.blogspot.com/2009/11/3-cards-2-papers.html

Susie Little November 22, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Hello,

Here is my take on your Sketch

Susie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com